We’re pleased to announce that patches for Assetto Corsa on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are heading into submission and we will update you over the next week on release timings. This patch will help with screen tearing, framerate will be smoother, there will be AI and controller support updates and much more!
Update v 0.1.3 – Heading into Submission!
So, what can you expect to see in the next update? Take a look at some of the things you can expect below…
• Framerate will be smoother and screen tearing issues have been resolved.
• Players will be able to select their starting position in the race options screen.
• On launching Assetto Corsa, the game will recognise the device you are using, when selecting the ‘X’ (PlayStation 4) or ‘A’ (Xbox One) button in the start screen.
• Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH8 shifter functionality has been improved.
• A new option which allows the player to set the visual steering lock to any degree is coming.
• 2 additional difficulty levels – 'Very Easy' and 'Very Hard'.
• AI strengths have been re-balanced, in response to community feedback.
A full list of additions, fixes and features will be published in due course.
There will also be 2 pieces of FREE BONUS CONTENT! (Everyone loves free stuff, right?)
• The Black Cat County track will be available as part of our next major update, in the form of 3 different configurations.
• Players will also be able to download the Maserati Levante S, the first Maserati SUV for FREE!
Thanks once again, for your incredible support! It means so much to the team and we’re going to keep on pushing!
Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka